- Select the guide button on your remote.
- Navigate through the guide to find an episode from the series you'd like to record. Note: You must find the program before it airs, it cannot currently be on live TV. For example; if you'd like to record Ellen at 10am every day, you must set the recording before 10am.
- Select the program by clicking OK on your remote.
- Navigate to the Record Series option on the pop-up menu.
- If you would only like New Episodes of this program to record, navigate up to the Episodes line on the menu and click OK on your remote. Scroll up to the New Only option and click OK again. Navigate down to the OK option on the pop-up menu. This helps to preserve space on your PVR and avoids getting multiple copies of the same episode.
- You will now see the Red Record icon on your guide beside your series.
- To double check it is set to record every day, click the List or Movie Film icon on your remote.
- Navigate to To Record and you will see your upcoming recordings to the right.