Set up your home phone, cell, and business to ring simultaneously for incoming calls. The first line to answer takes the call either live or by voicemail.
Set up several numbers to ring in a predetermined order. If you do not answer at the first number, the call will go on to ring the next number in the list. Unanswered calls can be routed to your voice mail service.
If you are not available to answer the phone or busy on another call, then call answer is for you. It is an answering service that works on your existing touch tone telephone taking messages, which you can retrieve, from home or away from home.
Residential customers can retain up to 30 new or saved messages for a maximum of 10 days.
- Download the Call Answer Setup Document setup document**
- **You will need Adobe's Acrobat viewer to open the file.
Call Name & Number Display
Know who is calling before you say hello. Call Name & Number Display Service lets you see the name and telephone number of the person calling on the caller ID screen before you answer so you can choose which calls to answer.
Visual Call Waiting
Eliminate the guesswork with this new service and a compatible display phone. Visual Call Waiting gives you the name and number of the person who's calling even when you are on the phone. It's a great combination of Call Waiting and Call Display services.
An additional phone number is assigned to your telephone line. Keep the main number for Mom & Dad and the second number for the kids. Or program your fax machine to pick up the second number. The telephone rings differently for each number so you know whom the call is for before it is answered.
Last Call - Busy Call Return
Busy Call Return *66 ends the frustration of reaching a busy signal by monitoring a busy line for up to 30 minutes and then alerting you with a special ring when the line is free. Last call return *69 returns the last call you received, whether or not you answered it.
Busy Call Return
- After calling someone and hearing a busy signal, hang up.
- Lift up handset and listen for dial tone.
- Press *66.
- You will hear a confirmation tone that indicates the busy line will be monitored for the next 30 minutes. When the line is free, your phone will ring two quick rings.
- Pick up the phone and it will automatically call the number you are trying to reach.
Last Call Return
- Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone
- Dial *69
- You will automatically be connected to the last number that called you.
Transfer a call to another number quick and easy without the caller ever having to hang up. This works great too if you have a fax machine on another number yet someone mistakenly faxes you to your voice line, just transfer the call to your fax line.
- Answer the phone
- LINK BUTTON or HOOK SWITCH.
- You will get a second dial tone.
- Now dial the new number to transfer the call and hang up.
Selective Call Rejection
You can program your phone to reject calls from any number [up to 10 #s] you place in the rejection list. When your service is turned "on", any callers in this list will hear an announcement that you are not accepting calls at this time. All other calls will ring through as usual.
- Dial *60
- Listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is on or off. The recorded voice will then tell you how many (if any) numbers are currently stored in your rejection list.
- Follow the voice instructions
Toll Control With PINN
With this feature on your line you are able to control all long distance calls being made. A PINN code is required before a long distance call can be made directly from your telephone.
- Dial the long distance number you wish to call, you will then receive a confirmation tone at which time you need to key in the PINN #
- To change your PINN number, call the business office - 519-263-2211.
While talking on the phone, call waiting alerts you to another incoming call. You can put your current caller on hold, take the second call, and even toggle from one call to another. *minimum $2.00 charge applies.
- LINK button or press and release the HOOKSWITCH.
- Your first caller is automatically placed on hold, while you are connected with the second caller.
- You will hear a special tone to remind you of the waiting call.
- Each conversation remains private.
Program your phone to forward all your calls to any one number at a time, for example your cell phone. *Minimum $2.00 charge applies.
- Lift the receiver, Dial *72. Listen for three beeps followed by dial tone. Dial the phone number to which your calls are to be forwarded. If the person answers, keep the line open for at least 5 seconds to establish the service.
- If the number is busy or does not answer, hang up. Dial *72 again. Dial the number to which your calls are to be forwarded, listen for two beeps, and hang up.
- To deactivate the Call Forwarding service, dial *73. Listen for two beeps and hang up.
Call Wake Up
Program your phone to ring at the time you would like to get up the next day. *Minimum $2.00 charge applies.
- Dial *75. You will here a confirmation tone.
- Dial in the time you want to wake-up using military time. (Example: 0100 to 2400)
- Dial in how may times you want the phone to ring.
- To cancel, Dial *76.
3 Way Calling
If you like to talk to more than one friend at a time use three way calling to have two parties on the line with you at one time. *Minimum $2.00 charge applies.
- To add another party to a current conversation, press the LINK button or press and release the HOOKSWITCH to put the original party on hold.
- Listen for a confirmation tone followed by dial tone.
- Dial the number of the third party.
- When the third party answers you can talk privately.
- Press the LINK button or press and release the HOOKSWITCH and the other party is included on the call.
- When the originating party hangs up, all parties are disconnected and the call is complete.
30 Number Speed Dial
You can program up to 30 telephone numbers - local or long distance - into your Speed Calling list, then you can reach these people just by dialing two digits. *Minimum $2.00 charge applies.
- To enter a speed-dialing code dial, 75 and wait 4 seconds for dial tone.
- From the available code numbers 20 through 49, dial the two digit code number you wish to substitute for the directory number.
- Dial the directory number to be stored that corresponds to the code number selected in step 2 and wait 4 seconds for 2 bursts of dial tone for confirmation, then hang up.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 for each number to be stored, using a different code number each time. If you wish to replace a previously stored number with a new one, repeat steps 1 through 3.
To use a speed dialing code that has been programmed for your telephone, dial the selected code number and wait 4 seconds for the call to be placed.